Now I know what you are thinking. No way! But here we have a healthy and clean recipe for a homemade recipe using baileys with vodka. This specific one will have us making a concoction using baileys and Jameson. So get your Baileys Irish Cream and Jameson Irish Whiskey ready for the best Irish Cream you’ve ever had!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/5 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1/5 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients except Jameson Irish Whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream in a heavy saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Jameson Irish Whiskey and the Baileys Irish Cream.
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a clean jar or bottle and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
What are you waiting for? Get to making this Jameson Irish Cream recipe and enjoy a break! (P.S. Jameson Irish Cream and Baileys Irish Cream are interchangeable names for this drink).