Are you in the mood for something savory? Well whip out your Blackstone griddle. Today we’re going to make a favorite of mine, cashew chicken stir fry. And I’m going to make it on my Blackstone griddle. Remember, this is healthy and clean eating with Mama Mel and here, we never sacrifice taste for weight loss! Lose weight and eat great food!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 onion, julienned
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vegetable oil, rice vinegar, garlic, sugar, ginger and black pepper.
- Add chicken strips and cashews to the bowl and toss to coat. Let sit for at least 30 minutes, up to 1 hour.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken and cashews and stir fry until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion and continue to stir fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.